Monday 16 January 2012

One of the sorriest excuses for not writing a blog you will have ever heard. You have been warned. 

I haven't been around recently. Apologies for that. Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 was made available for the iPhone and it has completely taken over my life. 

I wish I had a more valid excuse for my silence other than this but it is simply that petty. Every time I would have normally reached for my phone to write a new blog, Lego Harry Potter has been there staring up at me and asking "why are you putting me second? This is not the way this relationship started and I will not let you defile it by pulling away from me now."

I have tried to explain to it that it was in fact you guys who came first, however I don't know if you know this but the Lego Harry Potter game is a pretty obsessive app. It wasn't having any of it and was insistent that I bow down to its needs which was to complete the game to 100%. This means that I have has to play the same levels repeatedly until I could find all the coins, characters and golden hats available to me. 

As it is I have only managed this for years 1-3 so far and still need to find everything in year 4 but my guilt for not speaking to you guys reached such a level that I had to sneakily write you a post. I'm relying on you all not to tell the Harry Potter Lego Game though... That thing knows magic and, as much as I wish I wasn't, I am only a mere muggle... I would not win that fight. 

So now you know, I am being held captive by an iPhone game... A lego iPhone game. And I don't even play video games so this has completely screwed with my brain. If you guys know of any way I can escape, my sanity will thank you eternally. 

Peace out my lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment